Suffering an injury in an unexpected accident can drastically affect your life. You may be faced with painful injuries, emotional distress, and expensive medical bills. At our law firm, we have many years of experience representing clients who have been injured in accidents. Our Clearwater personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive the financial compensation that they need. Contact us, to begin with a free case consultation.
Why We’re Right for This Case
- Our team of personal injury attorneys has more than 100 years of combined experience.
- We have a law office in Florida and understand how the state’s personal injury laws work.
- Our lawyers have trial experience and can litigate complex cases in court, if necessary.
- We have secured over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for past clients.
- Our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay $0 unless we win your case.
Elements of a Personal Injury Claim
A personal injury claim is a legal cause of action brought to the civil court system by an injured accident victim to seek financial compensation from the at-fault person or party. If the negligence of one person injures someone else, the victim may have grounds for a personal injury claim. Negligence is the failure to use or act with reasonable care.
Negligence consists of four key elements:
- Duty of care, or an obligation to exercise ordinary care based on the circumstances.
- A breach of the duty of care, meaning a negligent or reckless act or omission.
- Causation, or a connection between the breach of duty and the victim’s injury.
- Damages, or losses suffered by the victim as a result of the accident.
If you or your personal injury attorney can establish negligence or fault as more likely to be true than not true, you may receive financial compensation for your losses. To find out if you have the necessary elements for a personal injury case, tell your story to our attorneys. We will let you know if your case has merit.
Types of Cases We Accept in Clearwater
Bailey & Glasser, LLP has handled personal injury cases in more than 40 states. We have successfully resolved over 3,000 claims for our clients. Our team of attorneys takes many different types of personal injury cases.
Our practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dangerous premises
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Asbestos exposure and mesothelioma
- Sexual abuse and harassment
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
We can provide legal insights, high-quality representation, and state-of-the-art resources as your personal injury lawyers in Clearwater. No matter what type of accident injured you or what diagnosis you have received, we can give you and your family advice and counsel.
Speak to a Personal Injury Attorney in Clearwater Today
Bailey & Glasser, LLP can help if you or a loved one was recently injured by the fault or negligence of another party. Learn more during a free initial case consultation with one of our attorneys. During this consultation, we will review the facts of your case, answer your questions and provide honest advice about your legal options. Your meeting will come at no cost or obligation to hire our law firm. We can handle various personal injury cases including car accidents, dog bites, and medical malpractice.
Discuss your recent accident and injury with one of our knowledgeable attorneys today. Contact us online or call our closest office location at (727) 894-6745. We are here to help you recover financial compensation for your injuries, lost wages, medical expenses, and more. We will work tirelessly to help you get your life back on track after an accident.